페이지 정보작성자 관리자 댓글 0건 조회 392회 작성일 21-03-08 13:58
As a condition to the use of this document and the information contained therein, the SWGDE requests notification by e-mail before or contemporaneous to the introduction of this document, or any portion thereof, as a marked exhibit offered for or moved into evidence in any judicial, administrative, legislative or adjudicatory hearing or other proceeding (including discovery proceedings) in the United States or any Foreign country. Such notification shall include: 1) The formal name of the proceeding, including docket number or similar identifier; 2) the name and location of the body conducting the hearing or proceeding; 3) subsequent to the use of this document in a formal proceeding please notify SWGDE as to its use and outcome; 4) the name, mailing address (if available) and contact information of the party offering or moving the document into evidence. Notifications should be sent to sec re ta ry@ sw gde .org.
It is the reader’s responsibility to ensure they have the most current version of this document. It is recommended that previous versions be archived.
SWGDE grants permission for redistribution and use of all publicly posted documents created by SWGDE, provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistribution of documents or parts of documents must retain the SWGDE cover page containing the disclaimer.
2. Neither the name of SWGDE nor the names of contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from its documents.
3. Any reference or quote from a SWGDE document must include the version number (or create date) of the document and mention if the document is in a draft status.
Unauthorized use of the SWGDE logo or documents without written permission from SWGDE is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
Individuals may not misstate and/or over represent duties and responsibilities of SWGDE work. This includes claiming oneself as a contributing member without actively participating in SWGDE meetings; claiming oneself as an officer of SWGDE without serving as such; claiming sole authorship of a document; use the SWGDE logo on any material and/or curriculum vitae.
Any mention of specific products within SWGDE documents is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by SWGDE.
ARTICLE I: OFFICIAL NAME
The name of the organization shall be the Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence, and shall herein be referred to as SWGDE.
ARTICLE II: PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
2.1 P ur pose To support and promote the advancement of the application of digital and multimedia forensics through the development and dissemination of consensus based standards, guidelines, best practices, and recommendations.
The Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence brings together organizations actively engaged in the field of digital and multimedia evidence to foster communication and cooperation as well as to ensure quality and consistency within the forensic community.
2.2 Obje c ti ve s SWGDE shall at a minimum:
• Define the scope and practice areas of the discipline of digital and multimedia evidence
• Recommend standard practices, protocols, reports, and terminology
• Recommend standards for data interpretation and wording of conclusions
• Recommend education, training, and continuing education requirements
• Promulgate and disseminate research and development priorities to the community
• Collect and distribute discipline-specific information on scientific foundation
• Seek international recognition and harmonization of appropriate SWGDE work products
- 2020-06-04 SWGDE Bylaws v5-6.pdf (420.6K) 33회 다운로드 | DATE : 2021-03-08 13:58:32