페이지 정보작성자 cfpa 댓글 0건 조회 179회 작성일 21-05-07 11:41
Systems Engineer (Enhanced Technology) - Korea
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineers main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Work closely with the sales team, and provide pre-sales support and technical consultancy to customers.
- Responsible to understudy customer requirements, environment and challenges and able to propose/provide security solution design and implementation solutions to clients.
- Responsible for carrying out presales function in solution offerings (proposal, demo, presentation, etc.).
- Participate in preparing tender documents and proposals, RFPs, RFIs.
- Perform Proof of Concept Demo to customers.
- Work closely and provide direct technical support to our customers.
- Provide professional services and training for channels and distributors.
- At least 3 years’ experience in industry such as Security vendor, SOC (Security Operation Center) team, Malicious analysis service team, CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team), Penetration testing service team.
- Experience with security products such as SOAR, SIEM, Sandbox, IDS/IPS, EDR/EPP, AI based security threat analysis, Forensic system.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, System security, Security programming such as OSI 7 Layer, TCP/UDP, HTTP/S, SNMP/Trap, Syslog, Email communication protocol, Python, Kali, etc.
- Preference to have industry certificates such as OSCP, CCIE Security, Fortinet NSE6-NSE7, Hacking related championship.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.