페이지 정보작성자 cfpa 댓글 0건 조회 357회 작성일 23-12-01 14:08
Senior Manager, Investigations & Compliance, APAC
채용 상세 정보
상세 직무 내용
Job Title: Senior Manager, Investigations & Compliance, APAC • Corporate (이사)
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Location/Division Specific Information
Location: Suseo, Seoul, South Korea
Reporting to: Director, Investigations & Compliance, APAC
What will you do?
Partner/Lead Internal Investigations with Corporate/Korea Legal (60%)
- Plan and execute objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud or other employee misconduct matters and consistently demonstrate appropriate confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity in handling investigation matters.
- Effectively coordinate with other internal functions to obtain and review evidence/documents to analyze allegations and synthesize data into a professional conclusion with remediation actions suggested as appropriate.
- Prepare complete, concise and timely investigative summaries and follow up on the implementation of corrective action plans, process and procedures.
- Conduct employee interviews in a professional demeanor even when confronted with stressful and/or potentially adversarial situations.
- Manage and prioritize cases effectively while simultaneously handling multiple investigations and various related tasks.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and quantifying any possible losses, as well as effectively utilize forensic data/analytic tools to identify relevant indicators.
Complete/Participate in Regular Internal Audit Projects (10%)
- Complete reviews/audits where appropriate to assess internal control effectiveness (including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance)/accurate financial reporting.
- Work closely with Management teams in developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business process optimization, profit improvement, internal control and compliance.
Partnership with Corporate/Korea Legal on Compliance Program (10%)
- Work closely with Corporate/Korea Legal to continue to build on the Company’s existing compliance programs with a particular focus on further development of oversight & monitoring activities.
- Execute various types of reviews focusing on identifying employee misconduct concerns in connection with dealings with Dealers/End Users (e.g., bid/tender practices, etc.).
- Assist with due diligence compliance efforts and related assessments/measurements as applicable.
Partner/Lead Compliance/Anti-Corruption Audits/Reviews with Corporate/Korea Legal (20%)
- Assist and contribute in the development of the compliance review/audit program/plan including identifying and evaluating sites/functions/processes requiring audits.
- Develop innovative audit approaches and proposed solutions across areas being audited based on understanding of applicable business concepts, practices, and procedures. Identify significant risks within each site/function/process under review.
- Execute audit procedures which can include conducting interviews, developing and administering surveys, documenting business processes/procedures, reviewing/analyzing evidence and documenting summary memos/workpapers.
- Critically evaluate deficiencies or potential improvements uncovered during reviews/audits as to the impact on the business, decide which areas require further action, develop workable solutions and obtain Legal/Management's concurrence on actions to be taken/implemented.
- Develop effective written reports/summaries in connection with audits/reviews completed.
Partnership with Management Teams
- Possess good commercial and risk awareness in order to identify emerging risks in Korea and recommend feasible remediation actions as appropriate.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with key stakeholders in Korea including Finance/Legal teams to identify and mitigate control gaps and weaknesses.
- Provide guidance on policy and other related compliance/finance matters where appropriate.
- Provide input into development of processes and practices designed to increase compliance program awareness.
- Minimum of 10 years solid experience in the area/field of compliance, investigations and financial reviews/audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree (accounting or finance preferred) with CPA or equivalent certificates.
- Strong analytical skills and strong competency in planning and conducting investigations.
- Strong hands-on work experience related to internal control & financial statement reviews.
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity, work independently and under pressure, can-do attitude and self-motivated without bias for action.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while working on multiple deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people to develop credibility and establish solid and positive professional relationships with peers and management.
- Written & oral proficiency in English and Korean.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one global team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus scheme, healthcare, company pension, and a range of employee benefits! Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.